This giveaway is closed. The five winners are Sable who commented, “I learned that people actually host Wiglington and Wenks Parties all around the world;” Jane Hoh who commented, “Well, I learned Big Ben turned 150 years old in 2009 and this site is pretty educational. Thanks for the opportunity to win;” Kimberly who commented, “WW was originally a children story book series by veteran businessman John Bittleston;” Susan Varney who commented, “The costumes are outstanding;” and Mama Zen, who commented “To keep kids safe, no messaging is allowed!”
My 8-year-old wants to play games on my laptop, especially now that school is out. I try to limit her online time to educational websites. I love the educational aspect of the new online gaming destination, Wiglington and Wenks.
The Travels of Wiglington and Wenks Virtual World is inspired and named after a series of children fiction written by Lord John Bittleston. The virtual world adaption is an educative, exciting and massive online virtual world for kids where players can travel to places around the world, through time and space, meet famous historical people, play fun enriching games, make new friends own exotic islands, build culture-inspired houses, wear all kinds of cool clothing and costumes, explore secret locations, solve ancient mysteries and become a legendary traveler.
My 8-year-old loves the travel aspect and the virtual “pets.” I love that this is a virtual world based on historical facts and geographical locations. It’s been a great game for her to play over summer break.
Some highlights about Wiglington and Wenks:
- Wiglington and Wenks is one of the fastest growing virtual worlds for kids, having just launched recently during Christmas Eve 2009 but to date already garnered more than 110,000 registered users from more than 150 countries
- Wiglington and Wenks is the only virtual world which allows kids to travel and explore locations around the world, with more than 200 virtual world scenes scheduled to launch by the end of 2010
- Kids learn about famous historical people, countries, environmental issues, countries, inventions, plants, animals, and more
- Wiglington and Wenks has received rave reviews and accolades from important websites, parents, educators and kids
“In Wiglington and Wenks, kids are regaled with facts as they travel to different locations in the world. The game will appeal to kids who love adventure and to kids who enjoy exploration and discovery games.” – 4 star rating from Common Sense Media
Five lucky Savvy Housewife readers will win a month’s membership (a $5.99 value) to this fun online adventure game for kids.
Visit the Wiglington and Wenks website and come back to this post and leave a comment about something you learned.
For up to five additional entries (please leave a separate comment for any of these you do):
- Leave a comment on a post at Blonde Mom Blog, my main blog
- Link to this giveaway post from your blog
- Subscribe to the Savvy Housewife RSS feed
- Grab the Savvy Housewife button on the left sidebar and post it on your blog
- Tweet @blondemomblog is giving away 5 one-month Wiglington and Wenks online memberships on her review blog http://tinyurl.com/3ak2so5
Five winners will be chosen at random from all eligible comments (U.S. residents only please) left by midnight Friday, July 16.