This giveaway is closed and WOW 400 of you entered to win! The winner, chosen at random from all eligible comments, is Nancy Meyer who commented Dec. 29 “Outside the house, anything goes, I drink all kinds of crazy concoctions! But at home, I’m a half-and-half and sugar girl! But it’s gotta be Starbucks, Seattle’s Best or another gourmet brand, no Folgers for me I’m a coffee snob!” Be sure to subscribe to the Savvy Housewife RSS Feed to keep up with giveaways in 2011.
I always start my day with a cup of coffee. I usually brew a full pot of regular coffee but because we are typically in a huge rush to get going to school and work we rarely finish the pot. I’ve been noticing the awesome coffee brewer machines on the market and having traveled to the Bosch design headquarters in April I knew their new T20 Brewbot would be a great coffee brewer to own.
Bosch sent my family the T20 last week and we opened it immediately! Set up time was minimal; you do have to clean the brewing system a few times by running it with plain water. I love the sleek and modern design. Our old coffee pot took up a larger amount of counter space.
The discs seem to be a tad limited to find in stores (although I’ve found them online at Amazon and in Bed, Bath and Beyond stores) but other than that I have no complaints. I LOVE it and it would make a fantastic gift.
Some of the details straight from Bosch:
- Better brewing by design TASSIMO is a brewing system unlike any other; Remarkable in its ability to offer an exceptional combination of quality, convenience, consistency and versatility, only TASSIMO offers a choice of coffee
- Variety enjoy over 40 beverage varieties from 12 distinct brands. Choose from coffee, cappuccinos and lattes made with real milk, cream, tea and hot chocolate; TASSIMO is the only hot beverage system to feature perfectly brewed Starbucks coffee
- Smart Technology; unique bar code technology allows the brewer to read a bar code on each T DISC and deliver a perfect cup each and every time, each T DISC’s bar code signals to the machine the optimal amount of water and temperature required
- Exclusive flow-through water heater for faster, quieter brewing, a bosch exclusive feature channels the water through tight coils and heats them on contact This heats the water extremely quickly and more efficiently than traditional methods
Simply leave a comment on this post telling me your favorite coffee drink. Do you like it straight up black or, like me, with cream and sugar? Are you a fancy pants double shot of espresso caffeine connoisseur?
For up to 5 additional entries (please leave a separate comment for each of these that you do):
- Like my main mommy blog, Blonde Mom Blog, on Facebook
- Leave a comment on another post here at Savvy Housewife
- Leave a comment on my main blog, Blonde Mom Blog
- Subscribe to the Savvy Housewife RSS Feed (A great way to keep up with future giveaways!)
- Subscribe to the Blonde Mom Blog RSS Feed
Giveaway ends midnight CST Friday, December 31. I’ll draw a random winner from all eligible comments using Random.org and winner will be notified via e-mail. Winner has 72 hours to contact me or I will draw another winner’s name. Thanks for entering and good luck!
Savvy Housewife is a shopping blog featuring product reviews, great giveaways, and fabulous finds. Be sure to subscribe to the RSS feed as well as visit and subscribe to my main mom blog, BlondeMomBlog.com, for more great content from this 41-year-old Nashville working mom to two girls.