I love to review products for families and have worked with such brands as Aveeno, Kodak, LeapFrog, Sister Schubert’s, Lee Jeans, and Clorox. I have also reviewed beautiful Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort in Destin, Florida, as a family vacation destination and we traveled to St. Augustine, Florida review the Renaissance Resort at the World Golf Village. I write travel reviews at TravelingMom.com
I require an actual product in order to write a review or, for an online-based service or other subscription-type service, I need a log-in or subscription. As a general rule I rarely write paid sponsored posts and will clearly note if a post is a sponsored review through my ad network or some other sponsorship opportunity. I have worked in PR and have a degree in journalism so I enjoy writing and I also understand and appreciate the PR side of the business.
The views and opinions expressed on Savvy Housewife belong solely to me. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.
To submit a pitch to Savvy Housewife:
- Contact me via savvyhousewife at yahoo dot com
What types of products do I review?
- Electronics, Nintendo DS or Wii games, household goods, food and beverage products, wine, wellness and beauty products (especially those geared toward women in their 40s), toys for girls, and fashion for women and girls.
- I am the Nashville Travel Mom at TravelingMom.com and enjoy reviewing travel destinations and travel products and gear
If you’re interested in pitching a product and sponsoring a giveaway on Savvy Housewife:
- Giveaways typically run on Savvy Housewife for a week to 10 days
- After the giveaway deadline, a winner’s name will be randomly drawn from all eligible comments using Random.org. The PR firm or company representative will be provided with the winner’s name and address so that they may ship the product; I am not responsible for product shipment. Giveaways are generally limited to U.S. residents.