Getting a new toothbrush is a treat, or maybe it just doesn’t take much to get me excited! My girls recently went to the dentist and got to pick out new toothbrushes. Why should they have all the fun? Brushing your teeth is one of those dutiful dental hygiene chores that requires discipline and dedication so you might as well invest in a powerful tool to help you with the process! I don’t necessarily want to spend a lot of money on expensive toothbrush systems, though.
I just received Arm & Hammer’s new Spinbrush Proclean toothbrush. It makes my teeth feel fresh from the dentist clean, and it’s been proven to remove up to 70% of plaque. Take that plaque!
I’ve been using a plain ole ordinary manual toothbrush so I was pretty excited about trying the Spinbrush.
Wanna know why?
- Dual Action Technology – the Spinbrush Proclean uses a combination of spinning and back and forth brushing action heads
- Available with soft or medium bristles (I’m a soft bristle kind of girl) and replaceable head
- Comes in several colors so every member of your family can choose their favorite color
- Includes 2 replaceable AA batteries so it’s ready to go as soon as you open it
- Less than $9 suggested U.S. retail
I’ll be back next week to tell you how I’m liking the Spinbrush Proclean from Arm & Hammer and I’ll be giving you the chance to win a $25 VISA gift card so be sure to stop back by! This is my last Arm & Hammer product to try in the Switch & Save Challenge series that started this summer.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for Church & Dwight Co., Inc, the maker of ARM & HAMMER branded products, who is compensating me to try different products. Get a $4.00 coupon for ARM & HAMMER Spinbrush then head over to The Switch & Save Challenge where you can enter to win $25,000.
Savvy Housewife is a shopping blog featuring product reviews, great giveaways, and fabulous finds. Be sure to subscribe to the RSS feed as well as visit andsubscribe to my main mom blog, BlondeMomBlog.com, for more great content from this 42-year-old Nashville working mom.