This giveaway is closed. The winner is Kimberly B. who commented, “I’d like to try the SPF 30 Spray with Insect Repellent.”
I don’t know about your kids, but it’s like THE WORST THING EVER to pause during fun in the sun to apply sunscreen.
SmartShield’s new face stick with SPF 30 is easy to swipe and use, not to mention it’s really portable. Just toss in your purse or beach bag. I always have to put traditional sunscreen lotion in sealed plastic bags in case they leak, but with this face stick I don’t have to worry about leaks or spills. I made sure I brought it with us to the soccer complex this weekend because we had back-to-back games in 85 degree sunny weather and trust me, we needed this!
Some more facts about SmartShield’s new face stick:
- Protects from the sun, wind and cold.
- Non-greasy formula that goes on smooth and dry, making it perfect to wear under make-up.
- Offers UVA/UVB protection.
- And if you happen to have a tattoo, SmartShield’s face stick has moisturizers formulated to help keep tattoos from fading.
- Retails for $6.
One lucky Blonde Mom Shops reader will win SmartShield’s new sunscreen face stick.
Simply leave a comment on this post letting me know what SmartShield sun protection product you’d like to try.
For up to five additional entries (please leave a new and separate comment on this post for each of these you do):
- Leave a comment on any post on my mom blog, BlondeMomBlog
- Let me know if you are a fan of BlondeMomBlog on Facebook
- Subscribe to the BlondeMomBlog RSS Feed
- Let me know if you are a fan of SmartShield on Facebook
- Follow SmartShield on Twitter
I’ll select a winner from all eligible comments using Random.org; giveaway closes at midnight CST Tuesday, August 21. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents, ages 18 and up.
Blonde Mom Shops features product reviews, great giveaways, and fabulous finds. Be sure to visit and subscribe to my main mom blog, BlondeMomBlog.com, for more great content from this 42-year-old Southern soccer mom and like my Facebook page!