I’ve heard of Simplehuman’s modern and sleek products for the home designed to make the simplest household tasks more efficient for years but have never tried them. Simplehuman contacted me about reviewing one of their new products and I chose the sensor pump soap dispenser in brushed nickel. I’m constantly reminding my girls to wash their hands after school and before meals, so why not do it in style?
Weighing in at a lightweight 1.4 pounds, it looks sleek and attractive in our bathroom and I like the fact that I can refill it with any brand liquid soap or even lotion (which I have not tried). Plus my girls think it’s really cool and it encourages them to wash up without added nagging from me. Not that I’d EVER nag them. Ahem. We’ve been using it for at least 6 weeks and the 4 AA batteries are still going strong, too. I love that this product comes with a 2-year warranty.
• Automatic-motion electronic sensor
• Works with most liquid soaps and lotions
• Optional LED timer
• Touchless for fingerprint- and germ-free use, which I am loving now that is cold and flu season
• Low noise
• Nondrip spout (and I mean COMPLETELY nondrip)
• Attractive silver or black design
• Perfect for kitchen and bath
The Simplehuman sensor soap dispenser. It would make a great new home gift or a gift for the person who has everything!