I have a confession. I am not so good with the drinking water thing. Now that hot weather is here and we are out and about a LOT, I have to remind myself and my girls to keep hydrated. I got very dehydrated last year around this same time while I was out walking in our neighborhood and it was a scary incident!
Finished drinking my Nuun water at my desk after my power walk at lunch!
As a soccer family we have tried our share of sports hydration drinks, but I am not so big on lots of sugar or dyes. Nuun is a fast, effective and delicious hydration system that provides your body with much needed electrolytes without any sugar. Developed by competitive athletes, Nuun is low-calorie (and almost no calorie!) and portable for on-the-go hydration. It’s perfect to toss in your workout bag, soccer backpack, or purse.
Nuun comes in the following great, refreshing flavors: Grape, Lemon-Lime, Tri-Berry, Strawberry Lemonade, Orange or Lemon Tea. I reviewed Lemon-Lime and Strawberry Lemonade and my fave is the Strawberry Lemonade. I love the fizzy tablets and the light flavor is not too strong or overpowering.
Why is Nuun a smart way to hydrate?
- Eco-Friendly: Cut back on sports drinks in bottles! One small tube of Nuun contains twelve tablets for 12 16-ounce servings.
- Convenient: Nuun is stored in a small container that’s easily tossed into your purse, briefcase, or backpack for portable and delicious enhanced water. It’s also TSA approved so you can bring it along on your travels.
- Refreshing: Available in eleven different flavors, Nuun delivers light, great tasting electrolytes to water, whether it be in a glass at home or added to a water bottle on the playing field.
- Replenishing: Dehydration in athletes can cause fatigue, headaches, decreased coordination, and muscle cramping. NUUN contains the ideal balance of essential electrolytes including: sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium for optimal water absorption into your bloodstream, minimizing the risk of dehydration symptoms.
- Guiltless: Nuun contains zero sugar, only 7-8 calories per tablet, and essential electrolytes so you can drink guilt-free and do a nice thing for your body!
Disclosure: I received product samples from Nuun in order to facilitate this review.
Blonde Mom Shops features product reviews, great giveaways, and fabulous finds. Be sure to subscribe to the RSS feed as well as visit and subscribe to my main mom blog, BlondeMomBlog.com, for more great content from this 42-year-old Nashville working mom.