This giveaway is closed. The winner is Meg who commented, “Wow…. even my three year old liked looking at this site. I loved the article about coastal cleanup…..” is the winner. Thanks to everyone who entered and be sure to subscribe to my RSS Feed so you don’t miss future giveaways!
One of our favorite books last year we reviewed was the 2010 National Geographic Kids Almanac.
This year’s edition is out and it’s a marvelous book to share with your science loving, animal digging, curious about nature kid! If you’re looking for a book that will foster a love of learning over the course of the lazy, hazy months of summer, this is it! The book is divided into 10 sections, from Amazing Animals to Geography Rocks to History Happens. My 8-year-old took the 2010 edition to school last year for show and tell and it was a big hit with all her classmates. This is one of those books your child will pick up and always find something new to learn.
The 2011 National Geographic Kids Almanac features:
- More than 15 homework-helper sections
- More than 50 puzzles, projects, and really cool experiments
- More than 500 pictures of our planet and all that’s on it
- More than 5,000 fun and amazing facts
Would you like to win a copy of National Geographic’s latest Kids Almanac?
Visit the National Geographic Kids website and come back to this post and leave a comment about something you learned.
For up to five additional entries (please leave a separate comment for any of these you do):
- Leave a comment on a post at Blonde Mom Blog, my main blog
- Link to this giveaway post from your blog
- Subscribe to the Savvy Housewife RSS feed
- Grab the Savvy Housewife button on the left sidebar and post it on your blog
- Tweet @blondemomblog is giving away the 2011 National Geographic Kids Almanac on her review blog http://tinyurl.com/278s7uq
One winner will be chosen at random from all eligible comments (U.S. residents only please) left by midnight Tuesday, July 6.