Our resident Mr. Happy is Jack our dog who tolerates much messing with by our girls.
This is the last of five posts in this series – entries will be accepted for 24 hours. Stay tuned for the remaining giveaway tomorrow from General Mills!
Kirsty who commented, “The Mr. Happy I know is my next door neighbor. Larry is a one of a kind dude! He always greets me with the brightest smile. And always has a joke for me to brighten each and everyday I see him. He is a world war II veteran. A sweetheart of a man who’s been married to the same woman for over 64 years,” is the winner!
Stay tuned for upcoming giveaways at Savvy Housewife including a 2-gallon popcorn tin for y0ur family and a year’s supply of bubble bath for your kiddos! At my main mommy blog this weekend I’ll be celebrating my 4-year-blogiversary and will be giving away a FABULOUS prize…a $100 gift card to Cambria Cove. Even Oprah has featured one of their products!
General Mills has teamed up with Target through October 17 with special limited edition kids’ favorite cereals like Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Lucky Charms (which happen to be two of my girls favorite cereals) featuring Mr. Men characters.
I’ll be featuring a different cereal prize pack for five days here on Savvy Housewife!
Today’s limited edition cereal is Lucky Charms featuring Mr. Happy.
Want to win a Mr. Happy General Mills Prize Pack which includes:
- 1 Box of Cookie Crisp cereal featuring Little Miss Chatterbox and a free iron-on character on the back of the box
- 1 character T-shirt
- 1 white t-shirt for you to apply the iron-on character(s)
- 1 Mr. Men child’s paperback book
- 1 Mr. Bump Medical Kit from Fisher-Price (available at Target)
- 1 $10 Target Gift Card for another item to use with your iron-on transfers
Tell me about your household Mr. Happy in the comments. This could be your child, your spouse, or even a girlfriend. A random winner will be chosen from all eligible comments left by 6 p.m. CST Wednesday, October 14. Giveaway open to U.S. residents only.
For up to four additional entries (please leave a comment for each of these you do):
- Link to this post from your blog
- Link to this post from Facebook
- Add my Savvy Housewife blog button to your sidebar
- Tweet the link to this giveaway mentioning my Twitter name (@blondemomblog has a great Lucky Charms giveaway on her review site)
Thanks and good luck!
I received a General Mills prize pack as described above plus additional samples of cereal but no other compensation for this post.