This giveaway has ended. The winner is Mary Dailey. Congrats Mary!
I’m always on the lookout for great age-appropriate DVDs for my girls. My younger daughter, Miss A, just turned 8 and many of the shows and movies her older, middle-school age sister wants to watch at nearly 11 just aren’t what I want her watching as far as content and themes.
Life at the Pond is a great series of character-building stories based on Biblical themes that highlight the daily lives of a fun group of creatures who live at a pond. The story line is filled with humor that even adults can appreciate. Each DVD is about a half-hour long and the stories center on such character-building topics as loving your enemies, responsibility, and priorities.
The 5-DVD collection would make a great gift and is available online for $39.95. It includes:
- Rise and Fall of Tony the Frog
- Little Things
- Alligator Hunter
- Big Mouth Bass
- Something Funny in the Water
MP3 audio episodes are also available for purchase on the official Life at the Pond website. And guess what? Readers of my blog will receive a 20% discount on purchases through April 30 with code BLONDEBLOG at check out.
For up to five additional entries (please leave a new and separate comment on this post for each of these you do):
- Leave a comment on any post on my mom blog, BlondeMomBlog (I’d love it if you’d check out some of my posts chronicling my recent trip to the Kibera slum in Nairobi, Kenya with Every Girl Counts)
- Let me know if you are a fan of BlondeMomBlog on Facebook
- Let me know if you are a fan of Life at the Pond on Facebook
- Share the link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Follow BlondeMomBlog on Twitter
I’ll select a winner from all eligible comments using Random.org; giveaway closes at midnight CST Wednesday, April 17. Giveaway is open to all U.S. residents ages 18 and up.
Blonde Mom Shops features product reviews, great giveaways, and fabulous finds. Be sure to visit and subscribe to my main mom blog, BlondeMomBlog.com, for more great content from this 43-year-old Southern soccer mom and like my Facebook page!