As a busy mom I have to confess that I often don’t take time to make healthy choices. I’ve worked with Kellogg’s FiberPlus in the past and their bars, especially, are a delicious and convenient way for me to add fiber to my day. I just toss a bar in my purse and I’m ready for a healthy snack. I also packed them for our recent vacation to Cabo and let me tell you when you are on a 2 1/2 hour flight you need a snack! My favorite new FiberPlus bar variety is Caramel Coconut Fudge (130 calories, 7 sugars, 9 grams fiber). Delicious!
I’d love to help you “plus up” your day! Kellogg’s has generously offered to give one lucky Savvy Housewife reader a $100 AmEx gift card.
To enter, simply leave a comment on this post letting me know how you’d plus up your day with a $100 AmEx gift card. A relaxing retreat to a spa? Dinner and movie night with girlfriends? A new outfit? I splurged on a pedicure before my trip to Cabo with my husband!
For up to five additional entries to this giveaway (please leave a comment on this post for each of these you do):
- Leave an additional comment on this post about which Kellogg’s FiberPlus product you’d like to try
- Leave a comment on a post at my mom blog, Blonde Mom Blog, where I share funny stories and more about my busy life as a Southern soccer mom
- Let me know if you are a fan of BlondeMomBlog.com on Facebook (where I also post giveaways featured here on Savvy Housewife)
- Subscribe to the Savvy Housewife RSS Feed
- Subscribe to the Blonde Mom Blog RSS Feed
I’ll select a winner from all eligible comments using Random.org; giveaway closes at midnight CST Saturday, December 17 Giveaway open to U.S. residents, ages 18 and up.
Disclosure: I received a $100 gift card in order to facilitate this review and giveaway.
Savvy Housewife is a shopping blog featuring product reviews, great giveaways, and fabulous finds. Be sure to subscribe to the RSS feed as well as visit and subscribe to my main mom blog, BlondeMomBlog.com, for more great content from this 42-year-old Nashville working mom.