Every child needs their own special teddy bear to love, sleep with, and call their own. I still have my almost worn down to a nub sweet first teddy bear, which I held during my 2-year portraits.
North American Bear Co. is famous for everything from classic bears, like my 6-year-old’s favorite sweet and totally huggable Baby Smushy pictured below, to Curlie Whirlie with his holiday festive green scarf. North American Bear Co’s classic bears are all reasonably priced, making them perfect for gift giving this holiday season. And I’m a firm believer that you are never too old for a teddy bear! My 9-year-old also chose a new bear friend, Ruggles. North American Bear Co. is also the company behind the adorable Muffy Vanderbear line. I am in LOVE with this Muffy Miracle on 34th Street Bear!
Want to win a sweet teddy bear from North American Bear Co. (up to a $30 value)? Simply visit North American Bear Co.’s online store and then come back to this post and leave a comment telling me which bear you’d choose if you are the lucky winner.
For up to five additional entries to this giveaway (please leave a comment on this post for each of these you do):
- Leave a comment on another post here at my product review and shopping blog, Savvy Housewife
- Leave a comment on a post at my mom blog, Blonde Mom Blog, where I share funny stories and more about my busy life as a Southern soccer mom
- Let me know if you are a fan of BlondeMomBlog.com on Facebook (where I also post giveaways featured here on Savvy Housewife)
- Subscribe to the Savvy Housewife RSS Feed
- Subscribe to the Blonde Mom Blog RSS Feed
I’ll select a winner from all eligible comments using Random.org; giveaway closes at midnight CST Tuesday, December 13. Giveaway open to U.S. residents, ages 18 and up.
Disclosure: I received two bears from North American Bear Co. to facilitate this review and giveaway.
Savvy Housewife is a shopping blog featuring product reviews, great giveaways, and fabulous finds. Be sure to subscribe to the RSS feed as well as visit and subscribe to my main mom blog, BlondeMomBlog.com, for more great content from this 42-year-old Nashville working mom.