This giveaway is closed! Christina Anne is the winner! Congrats to her and be sure to stop back by for great giveaways.
Diaper bags have come a LONG way since I had Miss A 8 years ago! My diaper bag was a utilitarian black type work bag because I didn’t really want anything that screamed pastel pink. Now diaper bags are as fashionable as any bag you’d choose during your non-prego days.
I love Jonathan Adler’s fun and modern designed diaper bags. The new Light & Luxe line features three fun designs that are both functional and fabulous and are available on Skip Hop. The front pocket features an insulated bottle compartment that is a must have for moms on the go! The two top zippers allow you to modify the bag’s silhouette, changing the look from a tote to a handbag so it’s like having two bags in one.
More details about this great diaper bag, which is completely mom friendly fabric that you can wipe clean! (A must.)
- Hangs neatly on shoulder and can be worn over shoulder
- Adjustable Stroller straps
- Lightweight laminated fabric wipes clean
- Eight pockets and zip-top closure (fits most laptops)
- Interior phone and essential pockets
- Cushioned changing pad
- BPA-free, Phthalate-free
- Size: (inches) 18w x 14h x 6d
The Light & Luxe diaper bag line from Jonathan Adler features three designs:
The Light & Luxe Nixon design is my fave.
The Abacus design has a fun pop of color but is professional looking enough to carry to the office.
The Syrie design is perfect for summer.
For up to five additional entries (please leave a new and separate comment on this post for each of these you do):
- Leave a comment on any post on my mom blog, BlondeMomBlog
- Let me know if you are a fan of BlondeMomBlog on Facebook
- Let me know if you are a fan of Skip Hop on Facebook
- Follow BlondeMomBlog on Twitter
- Follow Skip Hop on Twitter
I’ll select a winner from all eligible comments using Random.org; giveaway closes at midnight CST Saturday, April 20. Giveaway is open to all U.S. residents ages 18 and up. Be sure to enter my Life at the Pond kids’ DVD giveaway while you’re here, too!
Blonde Mom Shops features product reviews, great giveaways, and fabulous finds. Be sure to visit and subscribe to my main mom blog, BlondeMomBlog.com, for more great content from this 43-year-old Southern soccer mom and like my Facebook page!