Being a busy mom with two school-age kids, I’m always on the lookout for healthy and delicious snacks for kids that are also convenient. My girls also take their lunches to school every day and let’s face it, they get tired of the same old sandwiches, apple, and yogurt!
Two moms are the creators behind Bitsy’s Brainfood and they’re on a mission to revolutionize snack time.
Bitsy’s Brainfood features:
- All natural organic ingredients (like real fruits and veggies)
- Four delicious varieties: Zucchini Gingerbread Carrot, Sweet Potato Oatmeal Raisin, Orange Chocolate Beet, and Lemon Broccoli
- Vitamins like A, B12, D3 and folic acid, as well as Omega-3 DHA+EPA
- Calcium, iron, and whole grains
- No GMO’s, preservatives, trans fats, artificial colors or flavors
The nice folks at Bitsy’s Brainfood sent us a fun sampler pack a few months ago and basically the snacks were devoured within 24 hours. My 2nd grade taste tester loved the Sweet Potato Oatmeal Raisin snacks best. Plus these healthy and delicious snacks come in fun alphabet shapes. What’s not to love?
You can find Bitsy’s Brainfood at Wegmas, Diapers,com, Fresh Direct and Abe’s Market.
Blonde Mom Shops features product reviews, great giveaways, and fabulous finds. Be sure to visit and subscribe to my main mom blog, BlondeMomBlog.com, for more great content from this 43-year-old Southern soccer mom and like my Facebook page!