This giveaway is closed. The winner is Jill Myrick who commented, “I have very fine,baby like hair. So my worst problem is getting volume into it or being able to get it to hold a style.” Congratulations Jill and thanks to everyone who entered! Be sure to subscribe to the Savvy Housewife RSS feed to keep up with future giveaways.
I’ve been a fan of Aveeno products for a while and since I am constantly looking for ways to tame my sort of wavy sort of fuzzy hair I was interested in trying Aveeno’s new Nourish hair care line.
I brought home some Aveda smoothing products for my hair from New York in August but Aveda is a pretty pricey line. Aveeno’s new Nourish hair care line is priced at my neighborhood Publix at less than $8. The Smoothing Shine Creme is my favorite product. I get my hair highlighted every 8 to 12 weeks and it tends to be dry and wavy so I need something to fight the frizz, especially in the winter months when my house and office tend to have dry air.
One lucky Savvy Housewife reader will win the full line of Aveeno Nourish hair care products, which includes:
- AVEENO® NOURISH+ REVITALIZE SHAMPOO and CONDITIONER
- AVEENO® NOURISH+ STYLE Volumizing Foam
- AVEENO® NOURISH+ STYLE Smoothing Shine Crème
- AVEENO® NOURISH+ STYLE Soft-Hold Gel-Crème
- AVEENO® NOURISH+ STYLE Curl-Defining Spray Gel
Want to enter to win? Simply leave a comment on this post telling me what drives you crazy about your hair. I have to work to make mine really curly, yet it’s also difficult to straighten. See the rest of this post for ways to rack up additional entries.
For up to 5 additional entries (please leave a separate comment for each of these that you do):
- Like my main mommy blog, Blonde Mom Blog, on Facebook
- Leave a comment on another post here at Savvy Housewife
- Leave a comment on my main blog, Blonde Mom Blog
- Subscribe to the Savvy Housewife RSS Feed (A great way to keep up with future giveaways!)
- Subscribe to the Blonde Mom Blog RSS Feed
Giveaway ends midnight CST Saturday, January 8. I’ll draw a random winner from all eligible comments using Random.org and winner will be notified via e-mail. Winner has 72 hours to contact me or I will draw another winner’s name. Thanks for entering and good luck!
Savvy Housewife is a shopping blog featuring product reviews, great giveaways, and fabulous finds. Be sure to subscribe to the RSS feed as well as visit and subscribe to my main mom blog, BlondeMomBlog.com, for more great content from this 41-year-old Nashville working mom to two girls.