I’m the 40-something soccer mom behind BlondeMomBlog and my husband is a busy small business owner. We don’t have time, or money, to waste when it comes to buying anything, from detergent to digital cameras.
I launched BlondeMomShops.com (formerly Savvy Housewife) in 2008 because as Consumer In Chief at Casa Blonde Mom Blog I have plenty of opinions about products and services. I heart a good sale, but I’m no Martha Stewart. You’ll find more dog hair than DIY at my house.
A writer and editor with more than 20 years of experience, I’ve been chronicling the more humorous moments in parenting at BlondeMomBlog since 2005, a top 5 Google search result for “mom blog.” I love to review products for families and have worked with such brands as Nissan, Bosch, LeapFrog, Sister Schubert’s, and Honda. I have also reviewed beautiful Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort in Destin, Florida, as a family vacation destination as well as the St. Augustine, Florida area and Cabos. We are huge beach lovers!
Some of my blog credentials:
- 2009 Nick Parents Connect nominee for best local (Nashville) blog
- Former writer as the Nashville Travel Mom at TravelingMom.com
- Regularly featured in the Tennessean‘s Family section
- Frigidaire Mom Central Test Drive blogger
- Lee Jeans Lee Fit Ambassador since 2009
- Nintendo ambassador since 2010
- Southern Mama Blogger of the Week, April 2009, Southern Living’s Live Healthy Blog
Read more about me here.
E-mail me at blondemomblog @ gmail.com if you have a product you’d like me to consider reviewing on this site or if you’d like to work together on a reader giveaway. Paid sponsored posts and ambassador campaigns, as well as most family travel reviews, are published on my primary site, BlondeMomBlog.com, with guaranteed exposure on Twitter and Facebook, reaching more than 6,000 fans. I’m also available for paid brand ambassadorships and consulting.