I’m a 41-year-old working mother to two girls and the blogger behind BlondeMomBlog and my husband is a busy small business owner. We don’t have time, or money, to waste when it comes to buying anything, from detergent to digital cameras.
I launched Savvy Housewife in 2008 because as Consumer In Chief at Casa Blonde Mom Blog I have plenty of opinions about products and services. I don’t consider myself coupon savvy, however I refuse to pay full price for anything. I heart a good sale, but I’m no Martha Stewart. Just keepin’ it real ya’ll!
A writer and editor with more than 18 years of experience, I’ve been chronicling the more humorous moments in parenting at BlondeMomBlog since 2005, a top 5 Google search result for “mom blog.” I love to review products for families and have worked with such brands as Nissan, Bosch, LeapFrog, Sister Schubert’s, and Honda. I have also reviewed beautiful Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort in Destin, Florida, as a family vacation destination as well as the St. Augustine, Florida area. We are huge beach lovers!
Some of my blog credentials:
- 2009 Nick Parents Connect nominee for best local (Nashville) blog
- Writing as the Nashville Travel Mom at TravelingMom.com
- Parenting partner at DivineCaroline
- FrigidaireMom Central Test Drive blogger
- Lee Jeans Lee Fit Ambassador since 2009
- Southern Mama Blogger of the Week, April 2009, Southern Living’s Live Healthy Blog
You can read more about me here.
E-mail me at savvyhousewife @ yahoo dot com if you have a product or family travel destination you would like reviewed or would like to hire me as a blog ambassdor.